Save time and money while streamlining your business banking.
Pay vendors, employee payroll and more — all on time and with accuracy. Our ACH services automate your outgoing payments so you can focus on other business needs.
- Make outgoing payments electronically, 24/7
- Pay vendors, employees, and more
- Receive an up-to-date record of transactions
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Automated service that can boost productivity elsewhere
- Accurate processing reduces chance of human error
- Eliminates waste and cost of paper checks
Pay bills securely, 24/7. Business bill pay lets you pay bills whenever it's convenient, wherever you have an internet connection. Reduce paper clutter and keep your business organized by having all of your bills online in one place.
- Free online bill payment service
- Pay bills anytime, from almost anywhere
- Schedule future and recurring payments
- Stay organized with less paper clutter
- Save money on postage fees
- More secure than paper billing
Stop fraud before it happens. Positive pay enables you to compare checks that are presented for payment to those that your business has issued. Enjoy greater peace of mind with this additional security measure on your funds.
- Catch fraudulent activity before funds leave your account
- Automatically compare checks presented against checks issued
- Receive alerts when checks presented and checks issued don't match
- Have the choice to approve or deny payment
- Enjoy greater peace of mind with greater security on your funds
Reduce time and money spent commuting to the bank — deposit checks from your home or office, 24/7, with remote deposit capture. It's especially useful for businesses that make deposits after normal banking hours.
- Deposit checks from your home or office, 24/7
- Make multiple deposits to one or several accounts
- Easy-to-use service utilizes a:
- Desktop scanner
- An internet connection
- Funds are available faster, increasing cash flow
- Cut costs commuting to and from the bank
- Secure service reduces the risk of check fraud