Secure the retirement that you and your employees deserve. A Keogh Account helps self-employed individuals or small businesses reach their retirement goals.*
Contribution limits are higher than IRA limits and earnings are tax-deferred** until withdrawal. Plus, our team of experts are here to assist you every step of the way.
- Pension plan for self-employed individuals or small businesses*
- Earnings are tax-deferred** until withdrawal
- Higher contribution limits than other retirement plans
- Reduces taxable income of the contributor
- Variety of plans available to meet your needs
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*Available for unincorporated businesses such as sole proprietorships, partnerships, and LLCs. Not available for independent contractors.
**Consult a tax advisor. Penalties may apply for withdrawals made before 59 ½.