Each month you earn cash in your Kasasa® checking, your earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver. Your Kasasa Saver balance then earns up to 1.00% APY!*
- Free account that builds your savings automatically
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.00% to 0.50% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
Earn Rewards Easily
Qualifying for Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or have 1 bill pay post and settle
Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the month, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you'll earn our base rate of interest on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Main Street Bank as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-Main Street Bank issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The Monthly Qualification Cycle for Main Street Bank begins on the third Thursday of each month.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $50,000 receive APY* of 1.0%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 1.0% APY* depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 2.25%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 0.25% to 2.25% APY* depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based od signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY* of 2.25%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 0.25% to 2.25% APY* depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APY*s may be less than the Kasasa Cash APY*s. APY* = Annual Percentage Yield. APY*s are accurate as of 01/01/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.