For years we've made home ownership possible for the communities we serve. And we're proud to continue providing affordable mortgage loans to the Metro Detroit area.
Whether you're in Macomb, Oakland, or Wayne County, the keys to your new home are within reach. You may also be able to refinance at a better rate. Start your application today!
- Purchase or refinance your dream home
- For primary residence, vacation homes, and investment properties
- Competitive rates
- Terms customized to you
- Easy application process
- Helpful lenders with knowledge of the local real estate market
- Attentive, personalized service every step of the way
- Fast decisions made here in Southeast Michigan
Wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate Loans
- Adjustable-rate loans
- 203K Rehab Loans
- Fannie Mae Homepath Loans
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (HARP) refinances
- Construction loans
- First-Time Buyer
We'd like to make your first home purchase one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences of your life — so we make you a partner during the entire loan process.
We're here to answer any questions you may have regarding home buying. Our loan officers understand the importance of assisting first time buyers, and a well-informed first-time buyer has a distinct advantage in searching for a new home.
We'll get to know your situation better with questions such as:
- How much cash do you have to work with?
- How long do you plan on staying in the property?
- Are there any credit issues we need to address?
- How long have you been on your job and what are your short and long-term employment objectives?
- What value range are you looking in and what associated payment amount are you looking for?
Some other important things to consider:
When pre-approved, you're financially qualified to purchase, and are considered to be more serious than buyers who are not. Pre-approved buyers typically get preferential treatment when negotiating a home purchase. A pre-approval will map out exactly how much home you can afford. Contact us and obtain your pre-approval today!
Selecting a Real Estate Professional
This is one of the most important steps in the process. Finding a realtor who knows the market and is worthy of your trust is an important part of a smooth home buying experience.
If you're a first-time buyer, allow us to spend the necessary time to walk you through the process, answer your questions, and alleviate your concerns.
- Mortgage Refinance
Whether you're looking to reduce debt, obtain cash for college, or handle unforeseen expenses, we're here to help you choose the right program to meet your needs.
We'll also help you understand the current fair market value of your home, your current equity position, and what we can do to meet your financial objectives.
- Discussing the potential advantages of "low or no cost" refinances
- Helping you calculate different options to determine the most economical decision in meeting your financial objectives
- Calculating payments for you based on different payoff terms
- Showing you how to save on interest costs over the term of your loan
We understand that your refinancing strategy must take into account many factors — such as cash flow needs, how many more years you plan on living in your home, your overall finances, and prevailing interest rate trends.
If you're looking to refinance, you won't find a lender more dedicated to educating and informing you about your options. Contact us today and let us show you how we can help.