Generate earnings for charitable purposes at no additional cost to you or your clients. IOLTAs are an easy and effective way for law professionals to support legal aid for the poor.
There are no administrative burdens to deal with, and there's no minimum balance required to earn interest. All interest earned is paid to the Michigan State Bar Foundation.
- Interest On Lawyer Trust Account
- Client funds earn interest
- Generate earnings to go toward charitable purposes
- Support civil legal aid for the poor
- No additional cost to you, your clients, or the public
- No administrative burdens
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest paid quarterly to the Michigan State Bar Foundation
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- FDIC insured up to $250,000